Join the Summit Materials Family
Our employees are what make Summit special and are the foundation of our company. Providing leadership and opportunities are key to delivering quality products and services, as well as to the successful future of our company. We are incredibly proud of our diverse family of companies and the employees who make us who we are. Read more about who we are on the Our Culture page.
Cubical not your thing?
Our jobs are local. As a fully integrated company, we offer positions from trucking to paving to plant operator and other skilled roles. Your job, your career, your choice.
We love lifelong learning and want all employees to continue to grow.
- Our Tuition Assistance Program is one of the many ways that we encourage continued learning.
- Women in Construction focused program.
- Leadership & Opportunity Development
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Our operating companies are always looking for qualified drivers with their CDL. Visit our operating companies websites for complete details and requirements.
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the "real-world.” When you intern with Summit, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. We will challenge you, but we'll also support you every step of the way. Check with your local operating company for a list of opportunities.
First things first — thank you all for your service! Summit is dedicated to hiring military veterans and their spouses. We attend several veteran-focused career fairs. Check with your local operating company to learn more.
Pay & Complete Benefits
- PPO & Consumer-Driven Health Plan
- Preventive Care
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-Sponsored Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning
- Optional 401(k) and retirement plan
- Optional Additional Benefits
- You can purchase the following benefits at a negotiated group rate that can be conveniently pulled through payroll deductions.
- Voluntary Life Insurance